Food Recipe | Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe – THe waffles were SO delicious, and super easy. This recipe is virtually goof proof. I added a teaspoon of vanilla (with a 4 serving batch), and did a cup of all purpose flour and a cup of wheat flour. Mmmm! The best seller is when we add apple pie filling about 1/2 cup and 1 tbs. of cinnamon. Top with some more warm pie filling and homemade maple syrup! Turned out crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. I chose this recipe because it had considerably less oil than the others on this site. I sprayed the waffle iron really well with cooking spray, and the waffles didn’t stick. I also added 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
These waffles were exactly what I was looking for – plain old waffles. They were great! They took slightly longer to become crisp than some other recipes I have used, but that was no big whoop. I will certainly be making these again next Sunday! Enjoy!
Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups milk
- 5 oz unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons baker’s sugar
- Place egg yolks, milk, butter and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Combine flour and sugar into a second large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Carefully whisk in egg yolk-milk mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Beat egg whites with electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Select BELGIAN setting and set the browning control dial to setting 6.
- Preheat the waffle maker until the LCD color changes to orange and HEATING disappears.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each waffle square and close lid to cook.
- At the end of the cooking cycle, open the lid and carefully remove your waffles. Repeat with remaining batter.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Breville Crispy Waffle Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.