Food Recipe| Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding – I’ve finally found the perfect cookie recipe!! These cookies not only looked like the flawless kind you see on TV, but they tasted great! I’ve tried a ton recipes and usually the dough is dry and the cookies come out crumbly. These cookies baked perfectly and were nice and moist. This is definitely a keeper. I made them into bars and they looked beautiful cut up on a platter. You can’t go wrong with chocolate chip cookies or bars, never heard anything but compliments. I will use this recipe over and over again! Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a mixer beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Note: I use real butter and real vanilla extract. Margarine and imitation vanilla extract changes this to less than 3 stars.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Vanilla Pudding, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.