Food Recipe | Easy Airline Chicken Breast Recipe – I’ve made this three times now and my friends loves it! I have never used the actual airline breast because I’m too lazy to cut up a chicken. I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in half and skip the oven time. We love the caramelized searing of the think breast anyway. The olives, leeks, wine, and garlic are a scrumptious combination. Delicious! Enjoy!
Easy Airline Chicken Breast Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 4 full chicken breasts, (ribs removed and wing intact)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup julienned yellow onion
- 1 cup trimmed julienned leeks
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped garlic
- 1 cup jarred pitted Spanish olives, plus 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Pinch freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Combine paprika, granulated garlic, salt and pepper, in a small bowl. Rub seasoning mix all over the chicken. When skillet is hot, add oil and sear chicken, skin side first, turn over and sear other side. Remove to a sheet tray and put into the preheated oven to cook through, about 15 minutes.
- To the pan you used to sear the chicken, add in the onions and leeks. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly caramelized. Add garlic and olives and olive juice. Saute for 2 minutes more, then deglaze the pan with white wine. Reduce wine by half. Finish sauce by stirring in thyme and butter. Adjust seasoning, if necessary, and keep warm.
- When chicken is done, remove from oven, place on serving platter, and pour any juices into vegetable mixture. Pour over chicken and serve immediately.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Airline Chicken Breast Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.