Food Recipe | Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe – Absolutely fantastic! I had thighs available to me so I used them and the meat was so moist and tasty. This recipe gives you the look and taste of barbecue without leaving the kitchen the grill pan really works. I increased the sauce recipe and saved the extra to be used on my meatloaf during the week. I’ve used brines before but this is my new favorite for grilling chicken. The BBQ sauce was good but I may add some cayenne and replace the molasses (not something that I have around the house much) with yellow mustard for a Carolina style sauce with a little zip. Enjoy!
Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 35 Minutes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- PREHEAT grill to medium high heat.
- WHISK together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
- COMBINE ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon size slider bag or large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- MAKE drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up.
- PLACE chicken on foil and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- SERVE immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Tip: Use Non-Stick Foil to prevent chicken from sticking to grill grates.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Barbecue Chicken Breast Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.