Food Recipe | Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe – This is a very good, traditional, basic recipe. It can easily be taken to a much higher level. I accomplished this tonight by creating an onion and mushroom brown gravy to go with it. After the meat was cooked through I removed it from the skillet and set it aside to stay warm. I then added 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet. Once the butter was melted I added thinly sliced onions and mushrooms. I sauteed them until the onions were tender and golden. Then I added garlic and salt, allowed it to cook an additional minute, then added a cornstarch and water mixture. Once it was stirred well together I added additional water, salt, and pepper, then brought it to a boil and allowed it to simmer until it reached my desired brown gravy consistency. It turned out absolutely amazing. Enjoy!
Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 boneless rib end pork loin roast, cut into 6 generous 1-inch thick chops, each chop pressed lightly with fingertips to flatten
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour measured into a pie plate or other shallow pan
- A pan sauce
- Heat the butter and oil in an 11 to 12-inch skillet over low heat. While the pan is heating, sprinkle the chops on both sides with salt and pepper, and then dredge them in flour.
- A couple of minutes before sautéing increase the heat to medium-high. When the butter stops foaming and starts to smell nutty brown, arrange the chops in the skillet. Cook, turning only once, until they are a rich golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet.
- Serve with an uncooked relish.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.