Easy Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe
Food Recipe | Easy Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe – This recipe is great! I was intrigued because of the wide range of reviews, but I had no problems at all. Tasted great, no mess, a winner. I really enjoy good waffles and these are the best that I have ever tasted! They have just the right amount of crunch on the outside and tender and sweet on the inside. With these, PLEASE do not add syrup until you taste them! They are plenty sweet to eat without any added condiments.
But my favorite way to eat them is with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries on top. What a great breakfast! Enjoy!
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Oil the waffle maker.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk, oil , and vanilla, stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minute.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Crispy Belgian Waffle Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.