Food Recipe | Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe – Delicious! I made this a brunch with my oven bacon (only way to go for bacon) Id have to say it was the best that I’ve tried so far. Used Texas Toast which I have never used before, only french bread slices. I really liked the Texas Toast except it’s just such a huge loaf, I put the rest of it in the freezer to make more with it. I got 10 slices out of the recipe so after we ate I fried the rest & layed it on wax paper in the freezer then when frozen put in a plastic bag. I sifted all dry ingredients together then did the eggs, milk, vanilla together then put all in my Vitamix for a minute & had no problem with clumping. Think this will be my french toast recipe from now on, a 5* recipe for sure! Served with powered sugar, butter & real maple syrup. Enjoy!
Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 10 Minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- powdered sugar
- Mix together the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt& cinnamon.
- Heat a large skillet, or griddle.
- When the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon butter.
- If the butter smokes, your pan is too hot; turn down the heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the batter for 30 seconds on each side.
- Let some of the batter drip off, and then put in skillet.
- Cook each slice 1 1/2-2 minutes per side until each side is golden brown.
- Add more butter, if necessary, to cook all of the slices.
- To serve, put on plate, dust with powdered sugar. Serve with butter & hot syrup.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Denny’s French Toast Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.