Food Recipe | Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Delicious!! This is really delicious. I’ve made it with whipping cream and on another occasion, with light cream. Both work. It definitely needs to be thickened up. The first time I used cornstarch with some water. Perfect. The second time I added some spreadable cream cheese. Probably since that was the time I used light cream, I still needed some cornstarch to get a nice thick creamy sauce. But still delicious. One thing that’s missing: Salt & pepper. Definitely needed. I’ve also sliced up a green onion & fry the white part with the garlic, and add the green parts later in the process. I’ve never had the Red Lobster dish this is supposed to mimic, so I can’t say if it’s the same, but I’m a freak for alfredo pasta dishes and this one is an absolute keeper. Enjoy!
Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 15 Minutes
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (I added more!)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2⁄3 cup clam juice (or chicken broth)
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained, I used linguine
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove, reserve liquid in pan.
- Add clam juice (or chicken broth) and bring to a boil.
- Add wine; cook over medium high heat for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, stirring until smooth. Cook until thickened.
- Add shrimp back in to sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
- Put pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over pasta; toss gently to coat.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Red Lobster Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.