Food Recipe | Easy Vegan Yellow Cake Recipe – I tried it yesterday, and wow! The flavor was amazing, even though 30 minutes weren’t enough, it was a tad undercooked in the middle. But it was still all gone in under an hour ! I’ll definitely make this again, and with a little adjustment to the baking time it should be perfect. To ensure most any cake bakes uniformly (in the middle especially) you can use a metal Rose Nail. This item is used by cake decorators but can be found at Wal-Mart or Michael’s in the US. Looks like a nail with a 1 inch or larger disk where nail head would be. To use, place rose nail bottom down in middle of greased cake pan and pour cake batter over it, and bake as usual. Heat is conducted to middle of the cake. A blessing, wonderful to hear the love and caring baking blesses family and friends with!
The cake tins used in this recipe are 7 inches round and 1.5 inches deep. If you want to double this recipe just bear in mind that results are variable, it can be tricky to double a recipe and it doesn’t always come out right. This can be a light and fluffy vegan yellow cake recipe – it is not heavy, like some vegan cake recipes. A simple vegan yellow cake is perfect for children’s birthdays or some other special occasions. Enjoy!
Easy Vegan Yellow Cake Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 and 3/4 cups (220g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (200g) Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (240ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tsp (10ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Olive Oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) White Vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar)
For The Vanilla Frosting
- 3 and 3/4 cups (450g) Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 4 Tbsp Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Strawberries
- I highly recommend you weigh the flour for the best results. Flour measures are tricky, so weighing it on a food scale is the best way to ensure accuracy.
- Nutrition information is based on 1 serve of 10 with a very generous amount of vanilla frosting.
Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 10)Calories: 441 Sugar: 65g Sodium: 290mg Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 1.6g Carbohydrates: 83g Fiber: 0.8g Protein: 3g
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Easy Vegan Yellow Cake Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.