Food Recipe | Homemade Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipe – I made this tonight and it was wonderful!! I doubled the recipe for a bigger batch and it turned out perfect!! An seems as my daughter’s boyfriend is allergic to dairy this made a tasty meal that didn’t lack any flavor!! Enjoy!
Homemade Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 30 Minutes
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup (Note 1)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (Note 2)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or white)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (Note 3)
- 4 pork chops / cutlets , around 200g/7oz each including bone (Note 4)
- 800g/ 1.6 lb baby potatoes , larger ones cut in half (Note 5)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F (fan forced / convection) or 220C / 430F (standard oven).
- Toss potatoes in oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter on baking tray.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes (giving them a head start).
- Meanwhile, mix the Rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Slather the pork on both sides with the Rub, reserving some Rub for basting. (See notes for marinating)
- Take the tray out of the oven. Place pork on the tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove tray from oven, spoon over reserved rub on the surface then bake for a further 10 minutes (or 15 minutes for large chops ~ 350g/12oz) (Note 4).
- Take tray out of the oven, flick to grill/broiler on high.
- Use a brush to get the golden juices off the tray (especially around pork) and dab it onto the pork – this is key for flavor and color!
- Pop pork under grill/broiler for a few minutes until pork is caramelized and golden.
- Serve, scraping the juices on the tray onto the pork, then garnish with parsley if desired. Pictured with this Broccoli Salad.
- If you are in Australia or the UK, you can use Tomato Sauce (American readers – don’t use what you know as Tomato Sauce, use Ketchup!).
- I use normal soy sauce (Kikkoman). This can be substituted with 2 1/2 tsp light soy sauce. I don’t recommend dark soy sauce – flavor is too strong.
- Can be substituted with white wine or sherry vinegar.
- This can be made with any pork chops. I use what we call Pork Cutlets here in Australia. Bone in is better because it’s juicier. Cook time will differ depending on size of cutlets – my cook time is based on 200g/7oz pork chops with bone in. For 350g/12oz, bake for a total of 25 minutes (i.e. 10 minutes + 15 minutes + grill/broil)
You could also use chicken – bake for same time for 180g/6oz boneless thigh fillets and for 200g/7oz breast. I would recommend marinating breast.
- Make sure the potatoes are no larger than 3cm / 1 1/4″ diameter otherwise they won’t cook in the prescribed time. You can either increase the initial bake time OR cut the larger ones which is what I did.
- If marinating, place in a ziplock bag, add the pork and massage from the outside to coat the pork in the Rub. Refrigerate for up to 24 hours. If freezing put the bag straight in the freezer, then defrost before using. It will marinate while defrosting.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Homemade Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.
Incoming other recipes:
- Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli With Salsa Verde
- chinese meat roll recipe
- diners drive-ins and dives recipes for pork chops
- pork chop recipes under 400 calories