Food Recipe | Homemade Lean Pork Chop Recipe – These were great. My pork chops almost never turn out. These were juicy and tender. The best I’ve made so far. I followed the recipe and had no issue with the ingredients sticking to the meat. I followed other reviews and did bake them after frying. 350 for 15 mins and they came out perfect. Enjoy!
Homemade Lean Pork Chop Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 40 Minutes
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) thick bone-in center cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard powder (such as Coleman’s ®) or Chinese style, to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Combine hoisin sauce, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, sherry vinegar, sesame oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, hot sauce, white pepper, and black pepper in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly and set aside.
- Place pork chops in a resalable freezer bag; pour slightly more than 1/2 the marinade into freezer bag over pork chops. Seal bag and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Combine 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons hot mustard powder, and egg yolk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in creme fraiche, Dijon mustard, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and pat dry using paper towel.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook pork chops on the preheated grill until browned grill marks appear, about 4 minutes per side.
- Move pork chops from directly above heat source. Continue cooking over indirect medium heat, brushing the remaining marinade on each side, until no longer pink inside, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Serve pork chops topped with mustard sauce.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Homemade Lean Pork Chop Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home