Food Recipe | Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – I have been using this recipe to make cookies for my family and my husband’s family for Christmas for over 10 years. Everyone loves these cookies! The only problem I ever had was the cookies used to come out flat. I eliminated this problem by making the dough the night before and leaving it in the refrigerator. I also recently started using parchment paper on my aluminum baking pans instead of baking spray or butter. The cookies come out perfect now and cleaning the pans is a snap. Since parchment paper comes in rolls and tends to curl up it can be a little tricky getting that first batch on the paper (an extra set of hands is very helpful). Once the pan has been in the oven the paper flattens out and is very easy to work with. Enjoy!
Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pan Cookie Variation
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
Slice and Bake Cookie Variation
- Prepare dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.