Food Recipe | Simple Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe – Just made this for dinner. I made this last night and it was delicious!! I used a fresh Chile pepper in place of the red pepper flakes, and I used 4 cups of broccoli only because that is what I ended up with after i cut it up. I served it with Near East quinoa/brown rice blend that is seasoned with rosemary and olive oil. I will definitely be making this again. I’ll use the sauce recipe again Enjoy!
Simple Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.3, Total Fat 7.3g, Cholesterol 321.7mg, Sodium 1062mg, Total Carbohydrate 16.2g, Protein 40.8g
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Simple Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe, please leave some comment and let us know if you already make it at home.